Head of Marketing | | 200K + Super
Your New Employer
Our client, an innovative and dynamic ASX listed firm in the insurance industry, are currently sourcing a Head of Marketing to oversee all marketing activities of the company and ensure the marketing team effectively fulfils the organisations marketing strategy.
The company currently have a high performing marketing team and are seeking a leader to implement and oversee the development and delivery of fully integrated marketing strategy for the business.
Over the last five years the firm has experienced tremendous growth (acquisition and organic), but have retained an agile & family orientated environment.
For the successful candidate, this opportunity represents a genuine opportunity to be part of global firm with a culture of excellence but also a friendly and supportive environment.
Your Key Duties
- Develop and implement an effective marketing strategy
- Implement and monitor the progress of marketing plans and advertising campaigns
- Formulate and recommend appropriate marketing policies from marketing and research projections
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across group, agency and supplier partners
- Prepare and update marketing budgets regularly reporting on performance against target
- Lead and manage the marketing team to effectively deliver on marketing strategy
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles
- Experience in fully integrated marketing strategies encompassing brand, digital, content, social and creative
- Strong communication skills
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader
- Tertiary qualifications with at least 10 years plus marketing experience
If this role sounds like you please contact Greg Webster or Alan Claire on 02 9220 3400 or alternatively send us your expression of interest.