Helpdesk Analyst | Dee Why |
Your New Role
One of the big draw cards to this role is the opportunity to work with the MD. In a relatively short space of time he achieved a lot in his career and has set up his own firm. He is a outstanding, highly flexible and capable people manager, project manager and motivator. He has a reputation to help his staff anytime he can.
This firm provide cloud based solutions to small to medium businesses across Sydney and have recently won a number of new high profile clients. They are growing 100% every day and this role is because of this growth.
This role is currently based in Dee Why , but will be relocating to the CBD by Christmas 2017
- Be the first point of contact on phone/email and ticketing systems
- Ensure Level 1 and 2 IT support needs are addressed quickly and efficiently
- Carry out monitoring and maintenance
- Assist in the implementation and support of projects
- Really learn under a great manager. You will develop new skills and progression to working on complex projects will be assured.
- Flexible working environment with all the trimmings : well stocked fridge with beer , soft drinks , snacks in the kitchen
- 2-3 years in a consultancy or in house
- Ideally certification : Microsoft, Google etc
- This role is phone based and will be progress to working on site at clients – your communication skills and presentation will be impeccable.
- Ability to work or commute to Dee Why