Human Resources and Personnel
This position is within the Government sector, specifically in the Department of Education within the HR sector. They are a fast-paced and diverse team of individuals who bring a wealth of experience, a friendly smile and a positive attitude to their work.
This role primarily supports to the CR team, delivering a broad range of administrative tasks using various systems – Taleo, Microsoft Word & Excel, TRIM etc.
- Preparation of advertising for new job roles and providing support for all phases of the recruitment process, and merit based recruitment systems
- Assist and provide general administration to the Human Resource teams, uploading all incoming recruitment related documentation into TRIM
- Assisting and advising with planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs and practices
- Assist with payroll, letters of offer and staff on-boarding
- Tracking incoming documentation and uploading these using TRIM
- Assisting with overflow of letters of offer and advice to payroll
The Successful Candidate will have the following:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar position
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Relevant tertiary qualification or other desirable
- Experience using TRIM, Taleo desirable
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
If you are looking to expand your career within HR Administration, then please send through your resume in Microsoft Word format ONLY, PDFs will not be accepted.