HR Advisor APS 5/6
Human Resources and Personnel
This State Government department delivers high quality, it strongly promotes lifelong learning, and aims to provide students with a smooth transition from school to work or further study, from post-compulsory education and training to work or further study.
The Officer role actively maintains, updates and navigates records and data management systems to resolve HR enquires and requests. The role demonstrates a high level of accuracy and efficiency and the ability to prioritise and manage own workload, enabling the provision of relevant and timely information and supports effective reporting and decision making within the functional area.
To be successful in this role, you must be:
- iSeries, Taleo, PERS, PEPS, CEPS, OMSEE, TCC, Remedy, OTS and/or TRIM experience is highly desirable
- Strong demonstrated HR Advisory or Generalist experience
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (advanced is essential )
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format only. PDFs will not be accepted.