Human Resources and Personnel
Our client has a fantastic company culture, great team collaboration and support and is a leader within its field.
They are urgently seeking an experienced HR Coordinator to join their People and Performance team on a temporary basis and assist with supporting them during a busy period.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of call for general internal HR queries in the business.
- Executing company surveys and collating data
- Producing HR related reports
- Support recruitment with contract creation and delivery of payroll paperwork to incoming employees
- Providing HR administration support
To be successful, you will have:
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office applications, in particular Excel
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentations skills
- Flexible, proactive and enthusiastic attitude with a drive and passion to go above and beyond expectations
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised with excellent time management
- Previous experience in a HR Coordinator role
If you are an experienced HR Coordinator, available immediately and keen to consider an exciting unique contract based in Macquarie Park please apply here.
All candidates must be competent in using Microsoft in particular Excel, have excellent communication skills both spoken and written and be experienced in HR specifically within a coordinator capacity.
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.