Human Resources and Personnel
Experienced Part-Time HR Coordinator
21 hours per week – Tuesday, Wednesday and Fridays (flexibility required)
Paying up to $75,000 + Super Full Time Equivalent – (Pro Rated Salary)
A rare opportunity for an experienced HR Coordinator to join a supportive team on a part-time basis for our client based in Sydney CBD.
Your role within the team will be varied and will allow you to utilise your HR skills and experience providing support with a range of HR related duties. Do you see yourself as an experienced HR professional who is confident in building rapport with internal and external stakeholders ? This unique part-time role may just be the role for you!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide support with all front-line HR related queries / questions
- Being responsible for day-to-day HR administration such as updating organisational charts, drafting document and updating the data base
- Coordinate internal training requirements
- Assist with WH&S policies and procedures
- Update documentation such as job descriptions, HR policies and procedures and new employee paperwork
- Provide support with internal recruitment including; interviews and references checks
Experience and Skills needed:
- Experience providing front-line HR advice essential
- Attention to detail with an open communication style
- Pro-active with an initiative
- Able to commit to 21 hours per week – some flexibility
- Friendly and approachable demeanour
- Proficient on all MS Office Packages
As mentioned above this role requires someone to work Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday would suit someone has a background in HR and understands how to manage HR related matters, work with company policies and procedures and assist the wider HR team.
If you have the above skills, are keen to secure a HR Coordinator role on a part-time basis, then please apply now! For more information, please call Donna Knight on (02) 9220 3400.