Human Resources and Personnel
This is a well-established and priority NSW State Government department, they pride themselves on their capability to provide flexible and practical working situations for their employees. They are also a highly busy department, where no day will be the same and you will be working with multiple teams across the department.
This role is an HR Generalist position that encompasses many of the projects, managers and executives across the workforce in terms of planning, recruitment, performance development, capability development, culture & organisational development. This is an opportunity for you to utilise your expert HR skills, with your strong time management capabilities to ensure that work is at the highest standard.
- Provide advice to executive, managers and staff on human resources issues, including the interpretation and application of employment related legislation, awards and policies to enhance and support effective workplace relations and management.
- Provide assistance, and accurate and appropriate advice, about performance and conduct matters, and where appropriate undertake case management.
Undertake research and analysis (including data analysis) regarding human resources, organisational development and culture to develop and implement creative workforce strategies.
Undertake human resource development projects and activities that contribute to building a positive organisational environment.
Participate in the design and delivery of relevant capability development programs for staff and managers.
Benefits of this role:
- Strong learning & development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Flexible work hours for parents and candidates with outside commitments, ensuring that you have a work/life balance!
- Supportive & diverse team to enhance your skill set.
- Extended contract opportunities, where you also have the opportunity to work across the department in other positions if you should choose to.
To be considered, you will have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in HR desired.
- Strong demonstrated experience within an advisory Human Resources capacity, ideally within a Government department.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated capability to juggle multiple projects.
- A creative touch and analytic skills to meet our workforce challenges.
If this sounds like the right role for you, we would love to hear from you! To apply, please send your resume through in Microsoft Word format, or call 9220 3400 for further enquiries.