Human Resources and Personnel
An opportunity for an experienced HR Manager/Generalist has arisen for a 4-5-week assignment starting in September.
This short term temporary contract will see the successful candidate standing in as HR Manager within a large established Professional Services business based in the heart of the CBD.
As the temporary HR Manager, your responsibilities and duties may include (but are not limited to)
- Provide support to staff as required (grievance, personal support, career & performance)
- Provide employee and industrial relations advice, counselling and support to management and staff (within scope of experience).
- General HR administrative issues.
- Assist with recruitment approvals and process
- Confidential counselling issues and/or resolving staff grievances.
Qualifications, Skill’s and Relevant Experience Required:-
- Tertiary qualifications in human resources, business management or a related discipline.
- Solid HR generalist/ Management experience, preferably in a professional service
- A good knowledge of legislative obligations relating to the employment function.
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to work with and command the respect of management and staff.
- Ability to work independently.
- Computer skills including Word, Excel and HRIS systems.
- Integrity and commitment to ethical practice, equity and diversity.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
If you are an experience HR Generalist/ Manager seeking an temporary opportunity for 4-5 weeks from the beginning of September have the above skills and qualifications. Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.