Human Resources and Personnel
Human Resources Officer
$65,000 – $70,000 + Super
6 – 8-month Fix Term Contract
Are you an experienced Human Resources Professional? Do you enjoy working within a fast-paced environment? Then this could be the right role for you!
Our client is looking for a down to earth and approachable Human Resources Officer to join the team. The ideal candidate will have experience working within Human Resources, have a high level of attention to detail and enjoy liaising with multiple stakeholders.
To being with this role will be admin heavy and there is a back log of paperwork that needs to be filed. After this initial period the right candidate will be involved with everything from recruitment, on-boarding, compliance to data base management.
This respected school based in Edgecliff aim to promote a warm and inspiring environment for both students and staff. This school provides an exceptional education that aims to teach students to become independent and confident.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Recruitment administration- advertising, screening, interview management, pre-employment checks and correspondence with candidates
- Prepare accurate employee contracts and correspondence in a timely manner
- Process working with children checks
- Manage employee records
- On boarding of new staff
- Provide administration support to the Work Health & Safety Committee
- Ensure compliance with the Code of Conduct and all other internal policies and procedures.
- Experience working within Human Resources is essential
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work autonomously
- Friendly and approachable demeanour
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient on all MS Office Packages
If you have experience within in Human Resources, want to work on a 6-8-month contract and enjoy working within a fast- paced and collaborative environment, please apply now. For more information, please call Amelia Atkins on (02) 9220 3400.