HR Support Officer
Human Resources and Personnel
This role is part of a Recruitment project undertaken by the Department of Education, leaders in the industry who take pride in their ability to provide exceptional service for all stakeholders.
Nature of the role:
This role has become available due to the substantive occupants undertaking higher duties (one officer is absent on workers compensation and the other undertaking higher duties as a R/Senior Advisor).
- Providing essential administrative support to Advisors, Senior Advisors and Teacher Recruitment management
- Providing high levels of accurate data entry, organisational, self-management and communication skills are necessary to achieve required outcomes in a very high volume area.
- Working with the team work independently to prioritise & manage their workloads and support the whole by meeting their goals & deadlines. All team members work co-operatively & commit to the shared outcomes.
- Providing accurate advice and information to clients using clear and concise communication by telephone, Remedy and email.
- Support Officers also register requests to participate in Temporary Teacher Programs (TRS & RAR) and assist the TR Lead, manage the initiatives ie: checking data provided by schools, preparing emails and engagements regarding approved positions on the ACCESS database.
- Officers utilise systems such as MS Office Outlook, Word and Excel, TRIM, ACCESS and specialist programs (iSeries PERS, PEPS, eCPC, OMSEE) in their daily activities. The systems are used to monitor, report and maintain information, provide advice and plan workloads relating to various recruitment and employment strategies.
To Be Considered:
This project requires people who have a strong sense of prioritisation and can direction easily and without hand-holding. This is a fast-paced environment, where a positive and out-going person will thrive in a wonderful opportunity to utilise their excellent skill set within a well-established Government Department.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills, both verbally and written
- Proven experience for a few years within a similar role, Human Resources experience is essential, candidates without will not be considered
- TRIM, HPRM, iSeries experience all highly desirable
- Prior Government experience will be looked upon favourably