Human Resources Administrator
Admin and Secretarial
Our client is a renowned State Government Department based in Wollongong, with a dynamic and innovative working environment. They are entering a busy period and are eager to take on some additional administrators to the team to manage work accordingly.
This position is ideally geared for someone who has a strong administration background, ideally within HR or Government. Strong administration skills are paramount, with the capability to work in deadline driven environments and a pro-active attitude where no task is too big or too small. You will be supporting the HR Shared Services team with a variety of roles.
- Strong experience within administration or finance administration is ESSENTIAL
- Background in Human Resources or Government highly desirable
- TRIM or Taleo exposure highly desirable
- Highly pro-active nature
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent communication and personal presentation skills
Key features of the role include;
- Being responsible for providing support to the HR shared services centre in Wollongong with a variety of HR specific & administration based tasks
- Complete timely data entry and file management tasks
- Effective delivery of admin support to the team
- Phone assistance
- Basic administration duties such as; faxing, photocopying, filling, scanning etc.
To apply, please send through your resume in Microsoft Word format, please note that PDFs will not be accepted.