I.T. Support Helpdesk
The I.T. Support Officer will be part of a dynamic team providing 1st and 2nd Level support across this large dispersed government department. Based at Greenacre there are shifts spread across 7am to 5.30pm. Primarily phone based key aspects of the role will include the following;
- Receive, respond to and record all incoming incidents and service requests for support and advice relating to the departments IT Services in a timely manner to meet customer service level agreements.
- Accurately record and track all incoming incidents and service requests into the departments service management application.
- Provide timely 1st/2nd level IT technical support, advice and incident resolution for the staff and partners including on-site support and travel as necessary.
- Where necessary, escalate incidents and service requests to other IT technical support staff for action.
- Effectively communicate with customers via various channels, including telephone, email and face to face to resolve problems, action requests or provide temporary solutions to escalated issues.
- Set up and maintain, in conjunction with other IT teams, access and security rights for customers to preserve the integrity of systems.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate the following;
-Proven experience in providing front-line I.T. Sup[port to end users in an enterprise I.T. environment as a first point of contact on a wide variety of I.T. enquiries.
-Exceptional customer service and English communication skills.
-An understanding of the IT Infrastructure environment.
-Appropriate tertiary qualifications
Please apply for this position with a WORD version of your resume, PDF’s will not be accepted