Public Sector and Government
Unique opportunity for an experience Instructional Designer to be involved in large scale organisational development programs. Specific aspects of the role include the following’
- Apply expertise in the field of adult learning and instructional design to lead the design and development of high-quality learning programs;
- Project manage and undertake a range of curricula design and development projects;
- Design and develop effective training courses and programs;
- Coordinate suitable resources to meet training design needs in line with budget and timeline considerations
- Work closely with documents authors/ writers/ developers to provide advice and skills in a timely way and ensure the presentation of training materials is effective;
- Understand and respond to changing client requirements by monitoring curricula and associated assessment systems;
- Create records that will adequately document the business activities.
Successful applicants will need to demonstrate the following.;
- A background in education/organisational development with a thorough understanding and demonstrated application of learning theories and instructional design
- Experience in developing learning and assessment materials for all delivery formats including class room training, e-learning, distance learning and blended modes
- Experience in developing additional learning materials including facilitator guides, handouts and supplementary information and resources.
- Strong stakeholder collaboration, with excellent communication skills
- Digital instructional design and graphic design skills covering Lectora (current authoring software, or similar, MS Office suite, Photoshop/Illustrator
- Strong team spirit with positive and flexible attitude
- Experience in mapping learning materials to source documents
To apply for this opportunity please send a WORD version of your resume, PDF’s will not be accepted.