Insurance & Analytics Specialist
Your New Role
Our client , one of the worlds largest government insurers is currently sourcing for a strong Data Analyst on a short term basis. This firm are one of the best insurance companies to work for in Australia.
They are agile and lean and the executive board have a open door policy. You will work extremely closely with the GM , guiding and influencing critical business decisions
Beyond this the company promote flexible working , wellness at work and there is great culture of proactive , supportive employees.
- Analyse information and identify trends of emerging issues and opportunities on an on-going basis.
- In conjunction with the GM and senior management , create new performance metrics
- Create and produce incisive monthly reports
- ‘Clean’ the data – take the data in its current format and create new representations which will be accessible and contribute to decision making
- Numerous other ad hoc projects
- Sit within the data team , and a dual reporting line into the Senior Analytics manager and the GM
- Insurance experience is vital
- Experience of working in data positions
- Advanced user of programming tools : SQL /SAS / VBA
- Visualisation tools : Tableau , Qlik , Power BI