Insurance Broking Systems Consultant | ASX Listed Insurer | 90K
Its 2017 and the insurance industry in Australia is undergoing a insuretech revolution! New technologies have changed how firms interact with their clients and distribute their products and companies have to be at the cutting edge to ensure they thrive.
Our client are doing just that. They are a ASX listed insurance firm whose commitment to developing new applications and software for their personnel is unparalleled. They’re outstripping their competitors and are a market leader in their field.
The technology team are the beating heart of the organisation and ensure the firm have the tools to perform above expectations. They are currently seeking a candidate who knows how insurance brokers think , act and operate and will enjoy a job working as a conductor between them and the IT teams.
- Work with the Programme Manager managing the migration of a insurance broking application onto a key division of the business.
- Work with the insurance brokers to document improvements in the application and work with the IT team to rectify
- Gathering client requirements
- Advising and demonstrating solutions
- You will be working with a number of different stakeholders from technology and the business. You will be a cool, calm yet robust individual who has the skills to manage a project efficiently and effectively
- You could be a insurance broker, underwriter, claims manager, insurance operations manager who is keen to stay in the industry but is looking for a different challenge.
- You will need to be highly IT literate and understand insurance broking systems.
- You’ll have the force of personality which will readily engage with senior insurance professionals and translate their requirements to Project Managers, Designers, Consultants and Data Consultants, Business Analysts, Testing Teams and vice versa.
- High attention to detail
- Comfortable with travel