Internal Communications officer
Cox Purtell recruiting for an Internal communications specialist who would be responsible for producing staff e-newsletters and communication
Are you an internal communications professional looking to extend your skills and experience in a fast-paced government role. Be part of an innovative team leading divisions communications in NSW.
The team is based within the Strategic Communications and Engagement (SCE) Branch which covers media, communications, and internal communications/stakeholder engagement. The team works within a fast-paced, collaborative environment and sees the rapid development of integrated solutions to quickly respond to the needs of our internal and external stakeholders. Our internal communications, stakeholder engagement, marketing, social media, digital communications, and design and publishing teams work collaboratively together to produce high quality content delivered across a range of internal and external platforms.
This role is responsible for producing staff e-newsletters as well as a range of innovative communications and engagement tools and events.
* Write and format content for e-newsletters.
* Write news stories and upload to intranet sites.
* Assist with the development of a range of innovative communications and engagement tools and materials and events, including but not limited to newsletters, e-bulletins, intranet collateral, briefing material, internal forums and briefings, meetings and special events, and staff surveys.
* Assist the Manager, Internal Communications, to support the Office of the Secretary, the senior executive and the People and Culture Branch in communicating key issues to staff and gathering staff feedback on same.
* Liaise with Digital and Publishing Units to deliver high-quality material and outcomes that meet the Ministry’s needs.
* Provide support and guidance to internal clients regarding the best way to communicate projects and campaigns to staff across the portfolio system.
* Research trends and issues to identify best practice strategies for internal communications development.
* Support detailed, evidence based analysis and reporting for strategic decision making processes.
IF this role is of interest to you apply immediately with CV in a word.doc.