IT Project Manager
PART-TIME IT PROJECT MANAGER
This large Australian insurance business is looking for an experienced Project Manager to operate within the groups claims team. The role will initially require your services for approx 2 days per week, increasing to 3-4 days as the delivery deadline approaches.
The primary function of this role will be lead the upgrade of an existing Claims Management system so experience in delivering system upgrades or migrations in an enterprise business is vital.
This will involve:
- Working with partners and team to understand system requirements
- Develop relationships with stakeholders to understand roadmaps and manage delivery of systems
- Manage budgets and costings
- Delivering system upgrade projects
- Vendor management
- Working under Agile methodology
This is a great opportunity for anyone with school age children as the hours are totally flexible. Apply right away to be considered for an interview.
Note: Please submit your resume in MS Word format as our ATS has issues with PDF’s 🙁