IT Support Specialist
An exciting short term contract opportunity has come available with a leading global advisory firm who provide the highest quality financial advice and execution expertise, encompassing Mergers & Acquisitions, Debt Advisory, Restructuring and Equity Advisory.
The IT Support Specialist must be available to start a new position ASAP and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an IT support role, within the Financial industry would be preferred.
- Working directly with end users both over the phone and desk side.
- High service and delivery focus to ensure rapid response and resolution of issues
- Ability to deal with all levels of end user, including senior management and advisers.
- Desktop support (Microsoft Office 2010 and Win7)
- Mobile devices ( Blackberry & iPad)
- Remote Access (RSA & Citrix)
- Video and Tele Conferencing
- Front line support of the Windows 7.
- Ownership of issues escalated to senior IT support staff member.
Your key skills:
- Windows 7 workstation
- Microsoft office 2010 & Microsoft active directory / DRA
- Citrix Xenapp 6
- HP Printers
- Sound knowledge of PC hardware
- Blackberry Enterprise Service
- Symantec Enterprise Vault
- NetIQ DRA
- Video conferencing (Tandberg)