Admin and Secretarial
Exciting opportunity for Junior Administrator to join a top tier global firm; develop your skills and set the foundations for a long term career.
About the Company
This top tier global Law Firm prides itself on their clients being the main focus of the business, on their breadth and depth of knowledge and being Industry Specialists in a diverse range of sectors.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced Junior Administrator to join this fantastic firm and develop your career. This role will build on your existing administration and support skills while being a fantastic opportunity to understand the structure and workings of a top tier global firm.
Reporting to the Office Manager and Administration Operations Manager, your role will include:
- Efficient and accurate delivery of correspondence and documents internally
- Efficient and accurate document production
- Collection and distribution of documents externally
- Ensure equipment and supplies are fully stocked and operational
- Meeting room and function set up, including setting up catering and beverage requirements
- Reception cover
- Manage Visitor sign ins and employee security passes
- Coordinate Sydney library catalogue
- IT set up for meetings, presentations and functions
- Preparing and maintaining catering kitchens as well as staff kitchens, ordering supplies
About the Requirements
This role is a junior role but requires experience in a professional office, and suitable candidates must possess:
- At least one year or more relevant experience in an Administration role
- Professionally presented and energetic
- Time management, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Being a team player and being able to quickly and easily establish good working relationships internally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Being able to problem solve and take initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
About the Culture
This firm offers a commitment to attracting, developing and promoting talented employees to many exciting opportunities for career progression all over the world.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.