Junior Legal Secretary
Exciting opportunity for a Junior Legal Secretary to join a busy CBD firm where you can build your skills and grow your career.
About the Company
This busy CBD firm prides itself on providing excellent service, putting the needs of their client first, and on being a diverse, inclusive and enjoyable place to work.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity now exists for a Junior Legal Secretary to join this fantastic firm and make the role your own. Develop your career and expand your skills while providing support across to a busy group of fee earners.
Your role will include:
- Preparing and editing legal documents and correspondence
- Assisting with expenses and billing
- Answering phones and managing email
- Scanning and photocopying when required
- Assisting with diary management
- Other administration duties
About the Requirements
This role requires junior experience as a Legal Secretary, and the ability to demonstrate:
- Being pro-active
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Confident in Microsoft Office Suite
- Typing proficiency and accuracy
- Flexible working style; being able to multi-task
- demonstrating a “can do” approach and willing to help others to get the job done
About the Culture
This diverse, inclusive and dynamic firm are market leaders and take pride in being a friendly and social place to work.
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.