Junior Project Manager | Infrastructure Industry
Your New Employer
Our client is a global infrastructure firm who are dedicated to promoting and enabling infrastructure projects around the world. They are are significant player behind the infrastructure boom in Australia.
They employ a number of senior executives and product managers and their main product is a knowledge platform which contains a number of key applications.
As a firm they are lean, agile and high performing , the successful candidate will not only bring some rigorous project management and application management to the room but they will also be expected to work productively with the leadership team
if you are a Business Analyst with broad experience or wanting to take the next step to running key projects I would be keen to hear from you.
- Work with senior management and product owners on evaluating and improving and launching new applications for the knowledge platform
- In conjunction with the vendor data analysis to drive improvement
- Manage all internal systems with the vendor
- Run the Dynamics CRM implementation project
- Be a key POC for all IT related matters in the business
- Prior experience as a BA/Applications Manager /Project Manager
- Enjoy working with senior directors and product managers – from presenting and running meetings to influencing them
- All relevant formal qualifications.