Junior Service Designer
Public Sector and Government
Coordinates all projects and ensures company resources are utilised appropriately. Compiles project status reports, coordinates project schedules, manages project meetings, and identifies and resolves technical problems.
- Act as a customer advocate, Design and deliver new end to end customer experiences across multiple channels collaborating with various services delivery teams
- Generate ideas that translate into multiple concepts, sketches, scenarios and prototypes to test,inspire and communicate which consider both the customer and frontline team impact
- Contribute to the build of business cases and business impact assessments where required with clear emphasis on the impact on EDConnect’s operations, systems and technologies.
- Conducting qualitative research including preparation, recruitment, execution and synthesising key findings
- Participate in closing projects leading post implementation review with key stakeholders to define and apply best practices for future projects.
- Design and deliver artefacts including design principles, current state maps, future state journey maps and blueprints
- Manage the day-to-day work activities of the project team, including workload, timelines and expected customer experience and Shared Services outcomes;
- Support business partnering within Shared Services Directorate, Corporate Services Directorates,the broader Department and/or external stakeholders to assist the supervisor to develop and maintain Service Level Agreements with customers.
- Promote the use of contemporary people management practices, technology, systems, and Shared Services/Customer Experience methods to deliver efficient and effective service in accordance with Department policy and Shared Services’ practices and protocols.
- Contribute to and support the ongoing development of operational procedures, team user documentation and training materials in a changing environment.