Lead Full Stack Engineer/Developers
CoxPurtell seeking candidates avaiable immediately for one of their eminent state government client in Parramatta for a proficient hands on Java Full stack developer
The role works as a bridge between clients and technical staff, so that the client’s requirements are successfully implemented in systems. The key role is to prepare documentation which correctly describes system workflow, data and functionality, and to test the resulting systems. There will be extensive interaction with clients, colleagues and providers in person to achieve success
Responsible for the full stack development of upcoming greenfield projects and can expect to be challenged while working with some of the most innovative and exciting technologies. The culture within the team recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration.
You will have a strong technical & software development background building rich web applications across a variety of business contexts and technologies. Having an outstanding passion for technology and the ability to deliver excellence in a timely fashion is essential.
You will have previous experience in building greenfield projects and integrating existing REST APIs. It would be a huge plus if you can demonstrate any cloud apps that you have built yourself (privately or commercially) and explain the core elements.
The successful candidate must be a self-motivator and have the ability to pick up the newest technologies while still maintaining focus on delivery. Following Agile & Lean methodologies, you must embrace change, be responsive to business needs, be able to work with limited information as it evolves, and acknowledge that re-work is an essential part of finding the best solution.
Ideally, the candidate is able to demonstrate solid experience in the following:
- Breakdown of wireframes into components, containers, actions and states
- Responsive web app design, SASS grid systems
- Java Spring Framework
- Java build, test and deploy tools (e.g.Maven)
- Building a Spring Framework backend
- Amazon Web Services such as S3, EC2, API Gateway, Lambda
- Experience with SQL databases (e.g. MySQL, Postgres)
- Git or other version control system
- Command line interface on Linux or Mac
- Greenfield project delivery (setup, build and deploy)
- Amazon AWS products such as API Gateway, Lambda, EC2, DynamoDB, SNS, VPC, Route 53, DirectConnect, SQS, SES, SNS, S3, CloudFront, CloudWatch
- Automating environment setup and continuous integration / delivery with tools such as CloudFormation, OpsWorks, Chef/Puppet, Jenkins, CopdePipeline
- The Java Spring Framework
The candidate subscribes to the following:
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery
- Test Driven Development (TDD), automated testing
- UX and User Centered Design
- Scrum, Kanban
- Lean (MVP, Build – Measure – Learn)
- Formal IT qualifications highly regarded.
If this is you apply immediately with your updated resume in a word.doc , our consultant will call back for a profile discussion.