Admin and Secretarial
<span id=”mce_marker” data-mce-type=”bookmark”>ÈB;</span><span id=”__caret”>_</span>
This is a diverse and demanding administrative role to join a unit responsible for investigations into misconduct.
About the COMPANY
This high profile, leading organisation offers a diverse, inclusive and dynamic culture. This well-established firm offers its staff the opportunity to contribute and continually improving practices in Australia. You will join a team of professional, committed and hardworking individuals who all strive to make a difference.
About the ROLE
To support the legal team with litigation support and database administration. You will work with a team of qualified professionals and contribute to the investigation and resolution of complaints.
- All day to day administration
- Scanning, photocopying & printing
- Deliveries and mail
- Updating documents
- Data entry
- Dealing with enquiries
- Point of contact for external clients
- Ordering supplies
About the REQUIREMENTS
- Advanced MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Pro-active and positive nature
- Able to cope in a demanding, pressurised and time sensitive environment
About the CULTURE
This diverse, inclusive, dynamic team are leaders in their field who are passionate and hardworking striving to make a difference to improve practices across Australia.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.