Legal Assistant – Litigation
This is a premium independent law firm, who work alongside their clients to achieve seamless outcomes for all parties. Based in Sydney’s CBD hub, they offer a deeply innovation focused work environment that offers learning & development programs for their staff. Their policies, practices and behaviours encourage safe and inclusive workplace values, priding themselves on their diverse workforce and supportive nature.
Our client are looking for an addition to their team in a Legal Assistant capacity, this role would ideally suit someone who has supported multiple busy partners and can time manage their workload efficiently. Essential focuses of the role include; experience in billing and litigation are paramount.
You are primarily supporting 2 Partners, and 3 other associates in their duties.
Supporting a high profile, senior partner & 2 senior lawyers
Managing diaries & busy schedules
- Drafting correspondence
- Generating court documents
- Managing billing & expenses
- Maintaining client relationships
- Document formatting & support
- Receiving incoming phone calls
- Typing & dictation responsibilities
- Supporting other with ad-hoc administration duties
To be successfully considered, you must demonstrate:
- Proven experience supporting in a litigation department
- High-intermediate Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously & pro-actively to complete tasks
- Exceptional time management & organisation skills, you must be able to prioritise work to meet deadlines
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Hayley or David on 9220 3400. Please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format only. PDFs will not be accepted.