Legal Assistant – Property
This is a premium independent law firm, who work alongside their clients to achieve seamless outcomes for all parties. Based in the central CBD hub, they offer a deeply innovation focused work environment that offers learning & development programs for their staff. Their policies, practices and behaviours encourage safe and inclusive workplace values, priding themselves on their diverse workforce and supportive nature.
They have many staff incentives such as mentoring programs, recognition awards for excellence, flexible work practices for staff members, access to industry training, as well as corporate social responsibility activities.
Our client are searching for an addition to their team in a Legal Assistant capacity, this role would ideally suit someone who has supported a team of busy, ideally within the Property sector. Essential focuses of the role include; experience in billing and litigation are paramount.
Supporting one Senior Partner & team
- Managing diaries & busy schedules
- Drafting correspondence
- Generating court documents
- Managing billing & expenses
- Maintaining client relationships
- Document formatting & support
- Receiving incoming phone calls
- Typing & dictation responsibilities
- Supporting other with ad-hoc administration duties
To be successfully considered, you must demonstrate:
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Outlook and PowerPoint (office 2007 or 2013).
- Advanced knowledge of CMS or other finance related software.
- High level document production skills including styles, track changes and version control.
- Strong skills in billing, client reporting and matter management.
- Knowledge of Property work practices would be highly regarded.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Hayley or David on 9220 3400. Please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format only. PDFs will not be accepted.