About the Company
Our client is a leading international legal practice with a truly global presence. They work iin banking, corporate, and market advisory as well as a strong focus in all areas of litigation and dispute resolution, employment law, real estate and tax law..
About the Role
Every Legal Secretary is an important part of the team and the business; providing professional support to Partners and teams. Your support is essential to the best legal professionals in the field.
- Managing email and phone calls and responding as required
- Pro active diary management
- Managing and booking travel for the team
- Managing mailing lists and circulating newsletters
- Assisting in producing court documents or correspondence
- Timesheets, billing, expense claims
About the Requirements
Our client is looking for someone who is pro-active in their work, confident, and a quick learner to keep up in this fast paced firm. They need to be flexible and resilient, as well as having the ability to think on their feet.
- Experienced Legal Secretary
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Good typing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Experienced in client interaction and a professional telephone manner
About the Culture
You will have the opportunity to work in a nurturing and progressive environment where your hard work will be noticed and rewarded and you will gain invaluable experience in the industry.
Please submit resumes in Microsoft Word format.