Legal Secretary – Public Liability + Superannuation
A confident and skilled Intermediate Legal Secretary needed to provide high quality support to the team at a National Commercial firm.
About the Company
This busy Commercial firm has offices around Australia. They pride themselves on offering innovative solutions that are relevant and commercial. They advise on matters, advocate on behalf of clients and partner to secure the best results possible.
About the Role
An opportunity now exists for a Legal Secretary who is experienced, confident, outgoing and most of all adaptable to join the team. There are opportunities within the Public Liability as well as Superannuation teams, supporting Senior Lawyers.
Your role will include:
- Diary Management, arranging appointments, meetings, and travel
- File Management; opening, tracking and keeping accurate records
- Assisting in drafting and editing correspondence/documents
About the Requirements
This role requires proven relevant experience in Public Liability and/or Superannuation practice areas, as well as the ability to demonstrate:
- Adaptability; being able to work with different stakeholders in the team
- Being pro-active and inquisitive
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Typing proficiency and accuracy
- Flexible working style
- Being a team player
About the Culture
They are high performers and achievers, but having an inclusive and progressive culture is important to them.
Long hours of overtime are not the norm at this organisation and work life balance is very important.
Please only submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.