Experienced and confident Legal Secretary required to provide administration support to a busy and high performing practice comprising a Senior Partner and team.
About the Company
This premium firm prides itself on being a market leader. They focus on being innovative and insightful and for being responsive to the needs of their clients. They pride themselves on being a diverse and inclusive place to work and to conduct business.
About the Role
An opportunity now exists for an experienced, confident and outgoing Legal Secretary to join and make the role their own, with a busy workload supporting a Senior Partner and their high performing team.
Your role will include:
- Diary Management, arranging appointments and meetings
- Drafting and editing correspondence and Court documents
- Preparing Briefs to Counsel/Experts
- File Management; file opening and tracking and keeping up to date file records
- Billing assistance and expense tracking
- Maintaining accurate, up to date contact lists
- Supporting other fee earners and teams within the business when required.
About the Requirements
This role requires proven experience as a Legal Secretary, and the ability to demonstrate:
- Attention and a good eye for detail
- Being pro-active and able to take action without needing a high level of detailed direction
- Using judgement to respond appropriately to a wide range of enquires
- Excellent communication skills, able to confidently respond to clients and stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines; having excellent time management and organisation
- Able to multi-task and to have a flexible approach to your work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Typing proficiency and accuracy
- Flexible working style; being able to work as part of a team; demonstrating a “can do” approach and willing to help others to get the job done
- Developing strong working relationships with team members as well as external stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a busy and varied environment
About the Culture
This diverse, inclusive and dynamic firm are market leaders and take pride in their work and the level of service they provide to their clients and colleagues. They are constantly striving for improvement in the business.
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.