Life Claims Consultant | Retail | 90K + Super
Your New Employer
My client, a national household name in the Life Insurance market are looking for an experienced Life Claims Assessor who can hit the ground running, to manage an end-end portfolio of claims.
This firm have a solid reputation for training , thought leadership and career progression. The managers are qualified experienced professionals and the firm believes in providing the best empathetic customer service to their clients you’ll find in Australia.
- Assessing a portfolio of life insurance claims
- Allocation of benefit entitlement and relevant calculation
- Assessing eligibility of claims
- Creating injury management plans to rehabilitate claimants and help in their return to pre-injury/illness healing
- Closing of claims
- Implementing a customer centrist approach to all claims
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, to ensure the timely and quality management of claims
- At least three years life claims experience
- This roles requires you to be on the phone. A lot. You’ll be partnering with individuals who are experiencing difficult circumstances and you’ll have the temperament to be able to work with them professionally
- This is a fun & outgoing team you’ll be joining. Realistically you’ll have the personality where you enjoy having lunch with your colleagues and the occasional drink after work!