Life Insurance Claims | Allied Health
Your New Employer
Are you seeking a role with more stability and a solid career path?
If your a Allied Health professional and you aren’t earning the income you deserve or are not keen on working the long irregular hours anymore and have no plans to open your own practice, my client are eager to have a conversation.
Our client offer numerous benefits from wellness at work, smart corporate offices to flexible working hours. Vitally for you they offer one of the best training programmes in the industry and from therin a structured career path upwards.
- This role is managing the claims process for Life , Income Protection , terminal illness & total or permanent disability claims. You will be responsible for reviewing clients medical records , doctors notes and liaising with the insured , solicitors and medical professionals.
- Dealing with clients (phone & email) in an empathetic yet professional manner
- Working on internal business critical projects
- An Allied Health background : Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Rehabilitation Counselling, Nursing, or Psychology
- If you actually have insurance experience we’ll be keen on having a chat
- Superb communication skills and an ability to manage and handle complex information – if you have studied and qualified in any of the above roles you will be able to do this job
- First class training scheme
- Career development
- Wellness at work programme
- Great manager and mentor