Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this Management Accountant will partner with the Controller in providing support to the business and aiding in the budgeting and forecasting process with the business.
On a day-to-day basis, this Management Accountant will be responsible for the preparation of weekly profit forecasting proving monthly management reports summarising operating results. On an ongoing basis, this Management Accountant will work closely with the business in preparing accurate monthly and quarterly budgets along with reviewing forecast variances.
- Management reporting on a monthly basis
- Accountable for the weekly profit estimate process and liaise directly with the Divisional Managers
- Analysing month end results
- Statutory reporting for the division
- Treatment of business transactions in the ledger as per IFRS
- Assist with half yearly and yearly forecasts and budget process
- Complex Balance sheet reconciliations
- Capital work in process ledger maintenance
To be considered for the role:
- You are a CA qualified Finance Professional ready to make your first move from the Big Four
- You have a thorough understanding of accounting standards and provisions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic
Along with other amazing benefits at the organisation you will be rewarded with an opportunity to work with a CFO who has a strong track record in mentoring staff to continued success.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.