Your New Company
Are you a big-picture thinker who connects the dots and thrives on anticipating the unexpected? Are you passionate about your career within management consulting and helping corporates prepare for challenges and overcome threats?
Our client is one of the world’s best and largest management consultancies. You will be joining a team of high performers and working with some of the largest financial services firms in the world to assist them to embrace and understand risk.
This role offers you the opportunity to advise clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally.
- Enhance your clients strategic risk awareness in the areas of enterprise risk management, geospatial analytics, crisis management and grants management
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Assist in proposal development, as requested
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Either: working within a ‘Name’ consultancy and seeking to fasttrack your career to partner or working in a risk focused role within a bank seeking a career in consultancy
- Superb Academics , MBA and a distinction average at university is a minimum
- Willingness to work in a role with a high component of travel and the unique challenges of working as a high end management consultant
- Global organisation . Opportunities to relocate to Europe and the US
- Work alongside a peer group of some of the finest minds in corporate Australia – your colleagues will have been educated at Ivy league / Oxbridge institutions and your performance will naturally lift
- Accelerated career path to Director / Partner level