Manager – Financial Restructuring
Make the move from your Big 4 bank or Insolvency Practice into this specialist banking business with an outstanding reputation. This will be a great addition to any resume.
Primary responsibility for the management and work out of problem loans.
You will bring your:
- Knowledge of Banking, Mortgages, Insolvency Recovery and Restructuring
- Qualifications in banking (commerce/Economics/Finance etc)
- 3 years+ within a bank, Insolvency practice or Fin Services equivalent
- Empathy and business acumen
Day to day you will:
- Working with clients to achieve an optimal approval of a restructuring/recovery strategy
- Internal liaison with Business Banking, Legal and Executive
- External Liaison with lawyers, Insolvency Practitioners, regulators and clients
- Analysis of financials
- Loan strategy
- debt mediation
This is a terrific opportunity to get a foot in the door with one of the industries best.