Manager Security Projects
The Manager, Security Projects, will manage a team responsible for providing guidance and better practice advice for governance security.
You will lead the development and monitoring of the security framework and related plans and policies including developing educational strategies to ensure compliance with Government, and industry security standards.
Specific Aspects of this role will include the following;
-Manage disclosure and compliance reporting systems to maintain the integrity of the business operations and employees.
· provide policy advice and engage in complex problem solving and issue management for all facets of security
· developing and updating protective security arrangements including security plans, policies, procedures, supporting system, training material and e-learn modules
· plan, organise, and manage a range of security activities, including physical, personal, contractor security, and education and awareness programs
· coordinating compliance reviews of protective security, service provider security arrangements and other associated programs
· designing, testing and implementing effective tools and processes for security systems, security risk mitigation programs and associated reporting mechanisms
Qualifications and Experience Required;
- Relevant tertiary qualification in protective security management, Diploma of Government (Security), Diploma of Security and Risk Management or related degree.
- Obtained a NSW Security Consultant’s licence
Comprehensive knowledge of the Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework including the functions of the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA)
Please apply for this opportunity with a WORD version of your resume, PDF’s will not be accepted. For further information please contact Zoe Sullivan on ph. 9220 3400.