Become a key member of this fast-growing and evolving Australian Financial Services Organisation. This friendly and supportive organisation is looking for a Marketing Executive that will utilise their broad Marketing skill-set of both Digital and Traditional expertise to deliver creative designs. This role will be ideal for someone with experience in the financial services sector who is ready for the next step in their career.
In this role, your main responsibilities will include:
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders to:
- Produce collateral, websites and other marketing tools in a format/medium to deliver the required outcomes.
- Create and design email/digital marketing and more traditional campaigns
- Writing copy and directing the design work with the studio.
- Organise the production of branded items such as stationery and merchandise.
- Ensure that all material produced is compliant, well written and consistent with brand guidelines and best practice design and trends.
- Manage work-flow, ensuring the delivery of requirements within budget and time-frames.
- Forecast and track key metrics and provide regular reporting to stakeholders
The ideal candidate will possess
- B2B marketing experience – preferably in the insurance or professional services sector
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing.
- Excellent verbal, creative, conceptual and written communication skills.
- Experience with CMS, email platforms (particularly Campaign Monitor) and HTML a plus.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics and Google Adwords.
- Degree in Marketing or relevant discipline.
For more information on this and other Marketing roles in the financial services sector please contact Alan Claire or Tracy Moore on 02 9220 3400 or alternatively apply via the link provided.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.