Do you want to drive digital, below the line initiatives for a leading international educational organisation?
The Marketing Executive is responsible for executing marketing campaigns including advertising, digital and direct marketing, experiential activities and collateral development.
The key to this role is working closely with faculty and vertical partners to develop creative and effective campaigns, as well as supporting social media and events as necessary to support the business in achieving its strategic enrolment goals. Are you autonomous and want ownership of your role and the content you produce? No two days are the same is this complex and collaborative environment.
- Support the lead, applications, new enrolments targets and increase brand awareness
- Execute marketing plans based on market, consumer and product insights
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns in digital, advertising, direct marketing, social media, PR, experiential, publications and events
- Craft amazing content for website, social media, direct marketing channels and collateral, plus sales tools and course information sheets and guides
- Manage all elements of event planning and execution, including on-site aspects, promotions and social media
- Update sales collateral, social media channels and websites
- Develop and execute compelling email marketing and lead nurturing campaigns
Experience and qualifications:
- Experience in executing across the marketing mix including market planning, segmentation, campaign execution, events, online, direct marketing, social media, and PR.
- Experience in rolling out social media campaigns
- Tertiary qualifications essential, education marketing experience desirable
- Ability to think creatively and bring innovation
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Resilient with the ability to work in a dynamic environment and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to self-manage workload and deliver to deadlines