Marketing Manager – Entertainment
<span id=”mce_marker” data-mce-type=”bookmark”>ÈB;</span><span id=”__caret”>_</span>
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to join this well established small team in a growing entertainment distribution company. As part of this dynamic organisation you will oversee IP licensing and brand management across several titles.
Reporting to the ANZ General Manager you will assist with the team’s continued growth and expansion of the licensing program. This is an incredibly diverse role working across licensing, marketing and product development.
This global organisation is primarily involved in the acquisition, distribution and production of entertainment content.
- Management of marketing budget and, monitor and control expenditure and financial analysis.
- Management of ANZ yearly marketing plan across all brands including events, promotions, charity partnerships, media advertising, POS, print, digital, social media and PR
- Present brand and marketing plans to potential licensees and partners
- Management of retail strategy
- Manage client relationships
- Manage kay product / category launches
- Manage PR agency and other external agencies
- Digital / online media management
- Line manage marketing / licensing assistant and oversee general administration
- Proven experience in a licensing or marketing role related to entertainment
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Team player
- Enthusiastic and pro active
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.