Marketing Planning & Operations Manager
This role is within a global organisation that prides itself on its culture and diversity.
About the role
You will be responsible for setting and driving the annual planning and operations for the entire marketing division, ensuring they hit annual performance and budget goals. This role is critical to the success of the entire division, providing the framework and structure for all teams to plan, spend and evaluate all marketing activities.
- Work with product marketing teams and other marketing functions to develop insights-based go-to-market strategy and central planning, including:
- Targeting and customer segmentation
- Product strategy and planning
- ATL and BTL communication planning
- Pricing strategy and planning
- Develop and drive all marketing operations, including:
- planning process and calendar
- budget planning and tracking
- reporting format and process
- Other team processes e.g. compliance
- Manage central media planning for the marketing division
- Manage overall media channel insights and performance
- Coordinate central media planning with vertical heads
- Develop market and consumer research and insights, including:
- market analysis and consumer research
- results synthesis and recommendations
- Manage central marketing calendar, budget planning and tracking
- Manage a team consisting of
- Planning and Media Executive
- Market Research Executive
- 10 years’ experience in marketing planning and operations
- Demonstrated experience in managing large scale budgets across matrixed organisations
- Deep knowledge of planning best practice and team implementation
- High attention to detail and ability to see insights not just data
- High level team management, stakeholder and executive engagement skills
- Degree qualified
For more information please contact the team at Cox Purtell or hit the apply now button.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.