Membership and Administration Officer
Admin and Secretarial
An interesting opportunity has arisen to join a well-established association within the Medical field as a Membership and Administration Officer. Our client is seeking a down to earth and intelligent candidate who has experience working with administration and customer service.
In this role, the successful candidate will be supporting the Executive Officer with administrative support to committee meeting, including writing of reports and agendas. A large part of this role will focus on delivering high a level of customer service to the members by investigating enquires, promoting services and chasing renewals.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Delivering high standard of customer service to support members
- Coordinating committee meetings, writing of reports and agendas
- Managing member data bases
- Facilitate planning and organisation of meetings, seminars and conferences
- Efficient running of the office inducing filing and archiving
To be successful for this role:
- Experience working within a membership / association space
- Have experience working within a customer service environment
- Excellent communication and attention to detail skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Proficiently in all MS Office packages
If you have experience working with membership / association space who has a passion for delivering a high standard of customer service and experience working with administration, then please apply now. For More information, please call Amelia on (02) 9220 3400.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.