Motor Claims Consultant
Your New Role
Our client is one of the world’s largest insurers and currently sourcing for a strong Motor Claims Consultant. This firm are one of the best insurance companies to work for in Australia!
Responsible for day to day management of customer enquiries and validating reported insurance claims.
Beyond this the company promote flexible working, wellness at work and there is great culture of proactive, supportive employees.
- Providing customers with empathy, guidance, support and final resolution of claim situations and enquiries
- Process claims and provide ongoing claims acceptance decisions and advice on product coverage as per policies and procedures.
- Management and proactive maintenance of outstanding claim reserves at every claim interaction to ensure the accuracy of the claim reserves.
- Provide accurate advice to customers and clear information of the next steps within claim.
- Resolve complaints from clients, suppliers or services providers and from with the firm within agreed service levels.
- Ensure all incoming calls are attended to within defined service levels, including average handle time targets
- Enjoys providing excellent customer service
- Experience within motor claims
- High attention to detail and a positive attitude