Motor Claims Team Leader
Your New Role
Established almost 20 years ago our client is one of the world’s largest insurance firms and one of the best insurance companies to work for in Australia. Promoting flexible working hours, wellness at work and filled with supportive employees this really is the dream firm! They have grown year on year within their product range, portfolio and employee numbers and due to growth they’re recruiting for a motor claims team leader who will be responsible for the proactive day to day management of the motor claims team.
- Proactive leadership, mentoring and training to team members
- Managing a claims file
- Communicate and maintain claims KPI’s and guidelines
- Tracking and monitoring of team’s performance, including the preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports as required or agreed
- Be aware of the team’s overall performance, as well as individual member performance, using claim data to identify and report on trends
- Strong technical knowledge of motor claims
- Managing / mentoring experience
- Positive and energetic approach to managing staff
Perks at work:
- Flexible working hours
- Be part of a supportive and positive team!
- Career development within different departments
- Staff perks and discounts