MS Office 365 Trainer
Opportunity for a qualified MS-Office 365 Trainer to develop and deliver, high quality, client-focused Business Technology (BT) training services across this large, fast paced, High Volume government department, with offices throughout NSW.
The key accountability’s for the this role will include;
- Delivery of face to face classroom training for Office 365 to classes of 25 and above
- Provide one on one support to executives for Office 365 and other employees both at their desks and in a drop-in clinic.
- Develop quick reference guides and short videos using Camtasia
- Provide on the ground support during MS Office 365 rollout
- Develop training materials to support advanced users.
- Provide a great customer experience to all employees and demonstrate a passion for technology, particularly new technologies (e.g. O365).
- Interact constantly and comfortably with large groups of employees, in a structured learning environment, or on a 1:1 basis to ensure effective communication on business technology matters.
- Research and prepare knowledge articles to enhance the information base for Office 365.
- Resolve technical issues including analysis and diagnosis and if necessary escalating to other appropriate service desk resources to ensure that customer needs are met.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a leading role in a large and complex technology rollout, to qualify applicants will require a minimum of a Certificate 4 in Training & Assessment and Office 365 Certification and /or in-depth knowledge of MS Office 365 pro plus.
Please apply with a WORD version of your resume, PDF’s will not be accepted. Only Australian residents will be considered as the assignment will be expected to continue for 12 months at a minimum.