National Business Manager
Come and join International Consumer Electronics company which is focused on innovation of their products and improving people’s lives through cutting edge technology. Focused on a growth category for this business, this newly created role will see you managing one of the company’s largest clients
Your key focus is to exceed sales and profitability targets for the distributors business for this electrical group. You will have full responsibility for detailed and data driven account management. Through effective collaboration with the sales team, product marketing, and your customer, this role will hold complete responsibility and accountability for the strategic sales administration and management of the distributor accounts.
The role will require you to be a trusted advisor to the distributors ensuring a strengthened partnership with these key accounts to facilitate the growth expectations of this specialist category.
What you will be doing:
- Create, Analyse and interpret data to drive the successful performance and growth of the distributors sales channel
- Be a trusted advisor to distributors, guiding them to successful growth
- Responsibility for the financial control and management of the distribution business
- Implement and execute sales strategy
- Develop strong long-term relationships with distributors and key contractors to allow mid-term strategic sales plan to be achieved
- Meet and exceed sales targets (quarterly and annual)
- Ensure that product category targets are achieved
- Ensure that distributor agreed sell through targets are achieved
You will be experienced in managing relationships with distributors, ideally working in the electrical space with a focus on product management. You will be able to demonstrate your data analysis, key account management and relationship management skills. Advanced excel skills are required.
Please call Dana on 9220 3400 for a chat today or apply now. Resumes in PDF format will not be accepted