.Net Developer | Rolling 6 Month Contract
This market leader has an urgent need for a Senior .NET Developer to work on a brand-new platform on a contract basis.
- Develop software including coding, unit testing and debugging applications in various software languages; new development, maintenance, program updates and 3rd party interfaces
- Participate in specification development by analysing requirements, reviewing program specifications and the design of the applications
- Analyse the feasibility of changes/modifications/enhancements to increase operating efficiency and/or adapt to new requirements and other changes
- Document software code and ensure that technical documentation meets requirements
- Maintain required documentation and change log on new and modified programs and follow the change management process and other development standards
- Proactively engage in the remediation of software issues related to code quality, security, and/or pattern/frameworks
- Consult with Product Manager and other internal customers during Functional Requirements/Specifications and Technical Requirements/Specifications development to optimize required design content
Required Skills & Experience;
- NET MVC
- HTML & CSS
- SQL Server – Queries & Stored Procedures
- AngularJS 4+
- Experience in an Agile environment
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be successful for this role then please apply now to secure your interview slot today!