Admin and Secretarial
$55,000 – $60,000 + super
Inner West Location
Are you a meticulous administrator or office assistant? Great! Are you looking to kick-start your career with a creative, interior design company? Then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Due to the growth of the company and the exciting projects coming up, we are looking for a proactive and dedicated Office Administrator. In this role, you will assist with the day-to-day operations for the business, office and team projects.
This well-established independent company has been operating in procurement and interior design for over 12 years and work on exciting projects across Australia in the hospitality, aged care and commercial sectors. They work very collaboratively with the wider teams and suppliers to ensure they deliver each project to the highest standards for their clients.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative and operational support to the Project Managers and wider teams.
- Manage the day-to-day management and maintenance of the office.
- Prepare tender documents, purchase orders, and other data-entry duties as required.
- Be an integral member of the team on exciting projects.
- Assist in sourcing products, suppliers and other logistics.
- Other ad-hoc administrative tasks.
- Prior experience in office administration and customer service. Interest in design or procurement is ideal.
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Loves working collaborative with a close-knit team!
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
The above sounds like you, then please apply now. For more information please call Amelia Atkins on (02) 9220 3400.