Office Administrator / Team Assistant
Admin and Secretarial
The Health Education and Training Institute (HETI) is a public health organisation
established on 2 April 2012 under the Health Services Act 1997, to ensure training and
workforce development within the NSW Health Service is of an appropriate standard
and meets the operational and service needs of the NSW public health system.
This position will have primary responsibility for providing a wide range of administrative support to the Department Director, Executive Assistant & Senior Program Officers.
Specific duties will include:
- Timely communication, accurate and high level of detail in providing information to other departments within a timely and appropriate manner.
- Implementation, operation and maintenance of the TRIM Document Management System.
- Record management, purchasing, WH&S, room bookings, diary management.
- Utilising full range of MS-Office applications to produce complex documents such as Excel spreadsheets , PowerPoint presentations, advanced Word formatting.
- Managing travel, and tracking required expenses
- Collating & distributing minutes to the team
- Additional Ad-hoc duties where required
Previous experience in all of the above will be required to be successful in this role. Please apply with a WORD version of your resume, PDF’s will not be accepted
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience within a similar role
- Prior records management experience is essential
- Experience with TRIM or similar software will be highly regarded
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Exceptional personal presentation