Office and Accounts Manager
Admin and Secretarial
This diverse and autonomous role will suit a professional Office Manager with proven accounts payable experience.
A contemporary, dynamic and innovative organisation who are leaders in their field. Working on a global scale this organisation makes a huge impact on the future of infrastructure. Working in conjunction with major construction companies as well as governments, this organisation makes a long lasting impact on society.
With no two days the same, this is an opportunity to make a real difference. You will have autonomy and ownership over your workload in this mature and passionate environment. Responsible for all office operations along with all day to day accounts, you are at the heart of this organisation to keep it running smoothly. Supported by a wider team, alongside influential individuals you will contribute to the influence this organisation makes.
Office / Administration Management
- Managing the office environment and culture
- Onboarding / offboarding staff including inductions
- HR administration and documentation
- Research, negotiate and manage suppliers and contractors
- First point of contact for all IT issues and managing outsourced IT company
- Managing intranet and overseeing the online filing system
- Property and facilities management
- Issue, monitor and track all IT and telecommunication devices
- Reception cover (lunch / sickness / annual leave)
- Implement and manage company databases
- Overseeing company security
- Supervising Receptionist
- All day to day administration
- Check and process all invoices, POs, approvals, and authorise release of payments
- Follow up on credit notes / refunds
- Providing reports to management
- Manage petty cash
- Audit credit card statements and expenditure
- Proven administration and office management
- Proven accounts payable experience
- Used to working in a standalone, autonomous role
- Commercial / business acumen
- Excellent understanding of IT systems
- Flawless communication skills to manage staff
- Exposure to private and public sector environments
With an incredible environment this supportive and cohesive culture is first class. With the support of management and your colleagues, you will work harmoniously amongst this passionate team.
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.