Office Manager / Project Manager
Admin and Secretarial
Admin and Secretarial
Office Manager/Project Manager
We are currently working with a small but dynamic consultancy business based in Sydney’s CBD. This small firm provide support and strategy based advice to many large international clients. With plans for major growth in the coming months, they are currently seeking an Office Manager/Project Manager to join its team on a full time basis.
- Salary of Up to $75K + Super
- Full Time, Permanent position
- Opportunity to Work Autonomously and Make the Role Your Own!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing business in an all-encompassing and fast paced role. We are looking for candidates with confident, energetic personalities who have a “can-do” attitude to fulfil this brilliant position.
- Developing project work schedules
- Organising and prioritising tasks
- Scheduling meetings and diary management
- Client follow-up and support
- Managing social media
- Preparing draft proposals, presentations and reports
- Organising and attending meetings and workshops
- General office administration
- Supplier management
- Liaison with 3rd party bookkeeper
The Suitable candidate will:
- Have experience working in a busy office environment with responsibility for client engagement, calendar and project management and office administration
- Value a fast-paced, dynamic and supportive small team environment
- Be willing to go the extra mile to achieve outcomes and satisfy client expectations
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Be highly proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be energetic, organised and resourceful
Prior experience in coordinating multiple projects at once is essential for this position along with a proactive and autonomous work style.
If you have previous experience in an office management/project management or co-ordination capacity, and have worked within small to medium size businesses then please get in touch with Lizzie at Cox Purtell today to find out more about this position!
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.