Admin and Secretarial
<span id=”mce_marker” data-mce-type=”bookmark”>ÈB;</span><span id=”__caret”>_</span>
Unique and exciting role for an experienced Office and Facilities Manager, to manage two members of staff, streamline processes and produces, develop and manage general maintenance activities.
This company is based in the North Shore has been established for over 40 years and are an industry leader. They understand that their employees are the heart of the business. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude and feel that no task is too big or small.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage vendor relationships and the coordination for supplies, service and equipment
- Manage and provide guidance to two direct reports
- Monitor the facilities service technicians to ensure that all tasks are completed to high standard and within tight deadlines
- Develop administrative plans, documentation, actions and operating procedures, streamline the current policies and procedures
- Train staff on new policies and procedures
- Develop routine maintenance plans
- Coordinate requests for hardware, office moves, office equipment and office repairs
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with managing a team
- Prior experience working as an office manager
- Strong knowledge of general facility operations and maintenance requirements
- Excellent can-do attitude
- Ability to negotiate with vendors
- High attention to detail with clear and concise communication style
- Proficiency on Microsoft office packages
If you have the above skills are quietly confident in your abilities to manage a small team and coordinate all the facilities for a large company, then please apply now. For more information please call Amelia on (02) 9220 3400.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.