<span id=”mce_marker” data-mce-type=”bookmark”>ÈB;</span><span id=”__caret”>_</span>
Our Sydney based client is searching for an OpenStack Engineer to join a well established team that focuses on Agile and Open Source technologies to help clients adapt to changing needs and deliver better software.
In this position, you will be required to;
- Deploy, support and monitor new and existing services, platforms, and application stacks.
- Build real solutions through experimentation as part of a multi-faceted team.
- Test, measure, tune and optimise system performance.
- Explore & research emerging technologies and software products.
You should have a strong, Linux based systems engineering background and be well versed in Agile, CI / CD, automation and cloud infrastructure.
Preferred skills and experience includes;
- Minimum 1 year experience working on OpenStack and associated technologies;
- OpenShift or Docker
- Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- At least 3 years Linux systems administration
- Cloning, provisioning, automation, shell scripting
- Monitoring tools (Nagios, Zabbix, Kibana)
- Scripting and automation using Bash, Python, Groovy or other languages.
This is an awesome new position with a major client based in Sydney. Please submit your application ASAP in order to secure an interview.